Thursday, May 24, 2007

Lynne Pitney (Mrs. Gene Pitney)


"I'm gonna be strong..." --Gene Pitney
Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.
Today we welcome famous widow, Lynne Pitney, wife of famous Rock & Roll Hall of Famer, Gene Pitney, to our joy-ous club, the club that nobody wants to joy-n.
Ever.
Gene Pitney died at age 65 of natural causes.
Mourning Joy:

Q: What do you call the elephant witch doctor?

A: Mumbo Jumbo.

Mourning Quote:

Notice to Guests: If there is anything you need and don't see, please let us know. We will show you how to do without it. --Mary McWilliams Fadden
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen.
Open your joy-nal. Set the timer for ten.
The topic is: What I don't need...
Go ahead.
Write something.
I dare you.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

1 comment:

  1. To Gene love your music love you, wish I had met you.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to visit www.griefcase.net and opt-in for grief support, free ebook and newsletter. You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at griefcasenet all one word the @ sign gmail.com with your grief comments/questions--any time.

Go ahead.

I dare you.