"Flowers are a gift of love."
Today is Saturday. Out my window is gray sky and drizzle of rain sweetened with a slight breeze. The temperature is 44 degrees. I'm eating French toast, sipping my morning cup of coffee, and admiring a gift of a bouquet of yellow roses from a new friend.
I'm stopping by to wish you what I lovingly refer to as Mourning Joy:
- A cup of tea you didn't have to make yourself.
- An unexpected call from an old friend.
- A parking space in a crowded shopping mall.
- Green lights for six blocks on your way to work or to shop.
- A sunny day. *If only in your heart*
- The fast line at the grocery store.
- Your keys right where you look.
I wish you abundant happiness, health, courage, wisdom, and love.
Most of all I wish you Joy.
May He look down on you, watch over you and keep you, today and all the days of your life.
See you in print,
Linda Della Donna
"Come journal with me;
your book is yet to be."
Mourning Quote: "Be kind to widows. We have friends in high places." --Linda Della Donna
Q: How many ears does Captain Kirk have:
A: Three. His left ear, his right ear, and his final front ear.
Muses E and Pretend Kitty
Life is good.
And I am grateful.
Thank you for reading my blog.