Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mourning Joy - Thursday - August 31, 2006



Good Mourning Widows!

Joy to you and me!

It is a cloudy day here 20 miles north of where The World Trade Center used to be. I sit behind my laptop, fingers clicking, Izzy pawing my knee to go out and piddle. In my little red mailbox to cheer me is a note from a hospice nurse, Karen Doty, the woman who lovingly guided me through my darkest hours. Today, her words brighten my day.

From the face of the Hallmark card she wrote them in.

"We walk. Stumble. Fall. Get up. Stumble again. We keep moving. Always moving forward."


Karen Doty:

"Some people come into our lives at a particular time for a reason."

Here's to walking, stumbling, falling, getting up, stumbling again, moving, moving forward, and loving those people who come into our lives at a particular time for a reason.


Now for Thursday's Mourning Joy:

What am I?

I have a tail, and I have a head, but I have no body.

I am not a snake.

What am I?








Ha! Gotcha.
Tune in tomorrow for the answer.


A Joyful mourning to everyone!

L:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.