Friday, August 25, 2006

Mourning Joy


Good Mourning Widows! Joy to you and me.

It is early a.m. , Izzy needs to go for a walk, Tux needs to be let in. I want the sun to come out, a cup of coffee, the spot on the living room carpet to disappear. I want all my chores to get done, my next article to be written... Oh where is my magic wand when I need it?

Today I borrow Yoko Ono's words. Remember Yoko? She is famous widow to John Lennon.

Yoko says,

"...Think about how beautiful the world is. We're all together and together we're getting wiser."

Think Strawberry Fields, Imagine no war, All you need is love, think how much wiser we've become, then go pick up a pen and write about it.

And now for Today's Mourning Joy.

From Mary McCormick,

Q: What flowers do you always wear?

















A: Two lips


Have a Joyful day!

LDD:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.