Friday, September 01, 2006

Mourning Joy - Friday - September 1, 2006


Good Mourning Widows!

Joy to you and me!

Today's quote is from Anonymous, some man I once knew from another life.

Anonymous said, by the way, Anonymous said a lot of things. But this is the one that's fit to print:

"It only hurts for a little while."

I've discovered that when your Sweetie dies, a little while lasts a long time.

Today, after I remember Him, I will pick up a pen. Maybe write Anonymous a note. Anonymous, of course.

Today's Mourning Joy:

And the answer to yesterday's riddle: What am I? I have a tail, and I have a head, but I have no body. I am not a snake.

And the answer IS:

Ta Da!

A Quarter.

Have a Joyful day.

And remember, we're not alone!

L:)

Note: Riddle #3838 lovingly gleaned from riddles.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.