Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Mourning Joy


Good Mourning Widows.

Joy to you and me.

Today I raise my coffee mug to all my friends -- You know who you are.

God Bless you, and keep you. Always.

As Jerry Seinfeld says, "Your friends help you carry the big weight in life. That big burden we've all got called, "What the hell am I doing?"
Three Angels coffee mug by Author Friend, Suzanne Lieurance

After I remember Him and head out the door to my new sales assistant job, I'll ask myself that all important What-the-hell-am-I-doing question, then pick up my pen. Care to join me? Ahhh, c'mon. Do it for a friend.


Today's Mourning Joy:

Q: What do you call a funny book about eggs?


A: A yolk book.
justriddlesandmore.com


Have a joy ful day. And remember -- we're not alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.