Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Mourning Joy

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."
Bruce Lee

Good Mourning Widows.

Joy to you and me!

There is sunshine out my window this bright Wednesday, as I paint my lips raisin red and blush my cheeks fruity plum in preparation for the day job. There is music in my brain, and I whistle a happy tune. A regular Snow White -- Hi-ho, Hi-ho, Hi-ho -- I am, I am, I am.

Today, I raise a cafe' mocha latte' to famous widow, Kitty Carlisle Hart.

You may remember Kitty as regular panelist on famous game show, To Tell The Truth.

Kitty inspired author-husband, Moss Hart, to write his memoir, "Act One."

After the death of her husband, Kitty went on, gallantly crusading for financial support of the arts. Among her accomplishments, Kitty was chairperson of New York State Council of the Arts and served on various New York City cultural institutions.

After we remember Him, let's recall what inspires us. Maybe write about it. Can't write? Why not draw? Pull out that journal. Scribble something. Go ahead. I dare you.


Mourning Joy:

Q: When is it dangerous to play cards?






A: When the joker is wild.
justriddlesandmore.com


Have a joyful day. And remember, widows, we're not alone.

L:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.