Thursday, September 21, 2006

Mourning Joy




"My life really began when I married my husband."

Good Mourning, Widows! Joy to you and me.

Today we welcome famous widow Nancy Reagan into the club nobody wants to join.

Nancy was a successful professional actress when she met the love of her life, Ronald. One year later, she walked away from it all and became wife, mother, and First Lady. Today she works tirelessly teaching children "to just say no" to drugs.

Nancy is the author of "My Turn," an account of her life in the White House.

After we remember Him, let's really begin our new day.

Why not pick up a pen and write about it?

Go ahead. I dare you!


Mourning Joy:

Q: What has 4 legs and only 1 foot?

A: A bed.
justriddlesandmore


The skies are sunny all day here, 20 miles north of where The World Trade Center used to be. I sit at my desk and type surrounded by love. Mea culpa. I am late with my blog, something to do with my Mourning Joy - Working at my writing, loving my new friends, meeting new people at my new job, and making new acquaintances - YOU!

I wish everyone a Joyful day!

And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

1 comment:

  1. Our beloved Nancy Reagan joins your widos's club. She is an advocate for stem cell research and that is where my effort and time is going right now. Hats off to you, Nancy! and to you Linda for thinking of her.

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.