Saturday, October 07, 2006

Mourning Joy - Saturday



"I trust her instinctively. I have never ever seen her betray anyone. She is very loyal. But if you betray her, then watch out!" --Lisa Marie Presley

Priscilla Presley. Famous Widow. Welcome.

Good mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.

Today we honor Priscilla. She strives to help everyone. Priscilla supports Dream Foundation & Citizen's Commission on Human Rights.

It is 800+ days since Edward Louis Sclier died. If missing someone were a dish of ice cream, I'd be a banana split.

Do I miss my man? You betcha!

Today, after we remember Him, let's write about ice cream. What's your favorite flavor? Favorite topping? How do you like your ice cream served? In a cone? In a cup? Maybe on a slab of apple pie?

Pick up a pen. Write from your heart.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Mourning Joy:

Q: What is the smartest kind of bee?

A: A spelling bee.

Have a joyful day. And remember, we're not alone.

Write from my heart,

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.