Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mourning Joy















"Negative energy transformed is the energy of enlightenment." --Natalie Goldberg


Good Mourning Widows!

Joy to you and me.

Today I share.

A few weeks ago, I traveled to Manhattan. As a freelance writer I do interview assignments. This day I was invited on the set of Law & Order to watch the filming of an upcoming episode. It was based on the weird doctor who, rather than split the sale of his brownstone mansion with his divorced wife, chose to blow it up.

I watched anxiously as the L&O crew, all 150 of them, built a replicated building, blew it up, rebuilt it, and blew it up, again and again. Of course there is more, but you'll just have to wait for the episode to air on t.v. next Friday night.

In any case, the point I am trying to make is that before Edward's death I traveled a different road. Since Ed's death, I've learned valuable lessons. And I've learned that life is an adventure--That with each new day I experience how exciting and joyful an adventure my life can be. I never know where my journey will lead me or who I will meet.

I'd like to think Edward would approve. I'd like to think Edward would say, "It's time already, Linda."

What time is it for you? What adventure is waiting for you?

After we remember Him, let's write.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Mourning Joy:

Q: What horse never goes out in the daytime?

A: A night mare.

justriddlesandmore

Have a joyful day. And remember: We're not alone!

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.