Friday, October 06, 2006

Mourning Joy



"I was raised with a sense of duty, obedience and ...guilt. What I had to do always came before what I wanted to do."

Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.

Today we welcome Princess Caroline into our joyous club--the one nobody wants to be a member of.

The eldest daughter of Prince Ranier and Princess Grace was wife of Stefano Casiraghi who was killed in a speed boat accident in 1982. His death left her widowed with three children. This gallant beauty remarried nine years later.

Caroline continues her mother's legacy, focusing on Red Cross and the Princess Grace Foundation. In 2003 she was chosen United Nations Goodwill Ambassador.

After we remember Him, pick up a pen. Write the words what I wanted to do, or what I didn't want to do, and go from there. Let your pen rrrrrrrrrip across the page with your inner most thoughts.

Go ahead. I dare you.

Mourning Joy:

Q: Why don't pigs drive cars?

A: Because they would become road hogs.
justriddlesandmore

The sun is hiding here in New York. The sky is gray as an elephant's ear. Outside my office window the electric meter reader man dashes by, he waves a wand attached to a steel box. No doubt my meter's spinning double time as I type this mourning's joy. Have a joyful day!

And remember, we're not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.