Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mourning Joy














"And now the end is near
and so I face the final curtian,
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full,
I traveled each and ev'ry highway
and more, much more than this,
I did it my way."


Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.
Welcome Barbara Sinatra to the club nobody wants to join.
Best known as Barbara Marx, former wife of Zeppo Marx, she was the 4th and final wife of Frank Sinatra.
Barbara is founder and chairwoman of non-profit Barbara Sinatra Children's Center, the organization which helps abused children -- This includes physical, emotional, and sexual abuse, including neglect.
After we remember Him, why not think about doing things your way. Why not write about it?
Go ahead. Pick up a pen. Write from your heart.
I dare you.
Mourning Joy:
Q: Who designed Noah's ark?
A: An ark-itect.
Know your limits, not so that you can honor them, but so that you can smash them to pieces and reach for magnificence.
Cherie Carter-Scott
Have a joyful day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
Write from my heart,
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.