Friday, October 13, 2006

Mourning Joy


"I found my love when I was 17-years-old and my love is one hundred percent honest. We've never had any ugly, rocky things to overcome."
--Bo Derek
Good mourning Widows!
Joy to you and me.
Today we welcome famous widow Bo Derek to our club. You know, the one nobody wants to join.
Star of movie "10," Bo was married to John Derek. In 1998 she became his widow.
Since John's death, Bo has written and published her autobiography, "Riding Lessons, Everything I learned in life I learned from Horses."
Presently, Bo stars in the new t.v. soap, "Secret Obsessions."
After we remember Him, let's take time to think about the good, the bad, the ugly, the 100% love.
Then pick up a pen. Write.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Mourning Joy:
Q: Why was the pig thrown out of the football game?
A: For playing dirty.
Have a joyful day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.