Saturday, October 14, 2006

Risky Business -- P.S.


Good news.

GRRRRRRRRRREAT news!

The Upscale Department Store couriered a Carmen Marc Valvo dress to my favorite customer -- Just in the nick of time! -- I'd like to think my out-loud prayer to Edward Louis Sclier got answered.

Customer is happy -- She telephoned to thank me, she telephoned the store to show how much she appreciated what I did to rectify my error -- I'm happy. And this evening, beneath a moonlit sky, my favorite customer will be dancing the night away in that little black dress with a BIG story.

Now that's what I call mourning joy!

Have a joyful day Widows.

And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

"I'm going back to the start."
--Coldplay

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.