Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mourning Joy

"No one knows quite how he died, but I'd rather remember the way he lived."
--Time

Good Mourning Widows!

Joy to you and me.

Today we honor famous widow Linda Lee Caldwell, wife of famous Bruce Lee.

Her book, "The Man Only I Knew" was used as the basis for the movie, "Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story."

After we remember Him, finger hug your pen.

Write.

Start with I remember...

Go for ten minutes.

Do it.

I dare you.

More Mourning Joy:

Q: Where did Pilgrims land when they arrived in America?

A: On their feet.

Have a joyful day widows. And remember, we're not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.