Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ho-Ho-Ho Hum


Good Mourning Widows!
Joy to you and me.
It is a rainy foggy day here 20 miles north of where the World Trade Center used to be. I've just disassembled my home of holiday decorations.
Down came the tree.
Down came the Christmas wreath.
Away away away went all the candles, cards, ribbons, and memories of Christmas 2006.
It was Joy-ful. And I'm greatful.
Hope you had a merry.
I'll be back tomorrow, maybe later.
Got a few snapshots of what I did and where I did it that I'd like to share.
In the meantime, be well. Pick up that pen. Open that JOY-nal.
Here's my inspirational quote for today:
It is from the Poem "Hope" by Lisel Mueller and it is what I wish for you this day.
"It sprouts in each occluded eye of the many-eyed potato, it lives in each earthworm segment surviving cruelty, it is the motion that runs from the eyes to the tail of a dog, it is the mouth that inflates the lungs of the child that has just been born."
Please know that I'm thinking of you.
And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.