Friday, December 22, 2006

Mourning Joy - My Holiday Wish For YOU


Dear Widows:
Today I wish you what I call "Mourning Joy."
A cup of tea you didn't have to make yourself.
An unexpected email from an old friend.
A parking space in a crowded shopping mall.
Green lights for six blocks on your way to work or to shop.
A sunny day.
The fast line at the grocery store.
Your keys right where you look.
I wish you abundant happiness health courage wisdom and love. Most of all I wish you Joy.
May He look down on you, watch over you and keep you, all the days of your life.
Happy Holiday, Happy New Year!
And always remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.