Thursday, December 14, 2006

Mourning Joy - A Treasury of Quotations for Widows Only

Dear Widows,

Good Mourning.

The sun is shining brightly here in New York 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be. Mr. Weatherman predicts a high of 60 degrees this Thursday, December 14, 2006.

Imagine.

Though I am dreaming of a white Christmas and decorating the halls with boughs of holly, I want to take time to introduce you to my latest creation
-- Mourning Joy, A Treasury of Quotations for Widows Only -- My very first e-book prepared especially for you.

If you glance to the right you will see a coupon to fill in with your name and e-mail address. Subscribe to my mailing list, and I will send you a free copy of my e-book, Mourning Joy - A Treasury of Quotations for Widows Only.

*And remember, your email information is never shared.*

I hope you enjoy my Mourning Joy - A Treasury of Quotations for Widows Only as much as I have enjoyed preparing it.

Think of it as my Holiday gift from me to you.

Best wishes Widows. Happy New Year.

And remember, We're not alone.

Love,

:)Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.