Friday, December 01, 2006

Mourning Joy

Good Mourning Widows!

The weatherman predicts terrible weather 20 miles north where the World Trade Center used to be.

Me and Izzy and his cat, Tux, snuggle -- Well actually, it's Izzy and Tux doing the snuggling -- I'm busy writing.

Which brings me to my favorite thing -- Writing for You.

My new article is posted at www.ezinearticles.com and I've pasted it here for your reading enjoyment.

If you get a chance, I'd love to hear from you, maybe you can post a comment at the bottom after you've read it.

Thanks in advance if you do, and even if you don't.

Here it is:

For Widows Only -- Who We Are

See you in print,
:)Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.