Saturday, December 02, 2006

Mourning Joy



Good Mourning Widows! Joy to you and me.

It's blue skies, fluffy clouds, and cold air twenty miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be. Izzy's curled round as a button on the sleep sofa nobody can sleep on 'cause it's way too crowded in this stye I call an office to open and Tux lazes on an upstairs bed.

Ahhhh, mourning joy!

I've been finger hugging my pen, Widows. Scribbling especially for you and me.

If you get a chance, well, do that click-the-mouse thing. 'Cause I just love to share. And doing that click-the-mouse thing shows you care.

Do it.

Go ahead.

Make my day!

For Widows Only -- What We Worry About

For Widows Only -- What I learned

For Widows Only -- Who We Are

For Widows Only - What We Want/What We Don't Want

For Widows Only -- When the Whole World's Ho-Ho-Ho-ing And You're Thinking SO WHAT!


EnJOY!


Have a joyful day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.

:)Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.