Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Give A Click - My Mourning Joy - january 31, 2007


Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.
It's a chilly frosty day 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be.
After I remember Him, I gaze out my window and wonder what good things are in store for me this bright day. Sometimes it's a picture of a tree that sends warm fuzzies into my brain. But not today!
A fellow writer has honored me as February Writer of the Month at her website.
I am honored. I am grateful.
Now that's My Mourning Joy!
See for yourself.
Give a click.
Scroll down.
I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.