Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Mourning Joy - January 10, 2007



Good Mourning Widows.

Joy to you and me!

Today is Wednesday, January 10, 2007.

It's a blue-sky sunshiney day here 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be.

I sit in my home office at a borrowed black desk tippy-tippy-tapping the laptop keyboard, remembering Him, thinking 'bout you, sweet Izzy snoring on a sleep sofa close by, sipping black coffee from my favorite Three Angels Gourmet Co. mug, just working at getting things I gotta get done, done.

Ahhhhh, My Mourning Joy!

Got a mountain of tasks before me this bright day.

And as every Widow knows, in order to get things accomplished, I must set aside my grief and do what I call, "park it." For now.

I'm kinda like that lone pigeon pictured above, scurrying through the parking lot, on a mission, if you know what I mean.

Mourning Quote:

"Let your d reams be your north star." --Beth Monde Conny

Have a joy-ful day! And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.