Saturday, January 20, 2007

My JOY-nal Entry - January 20, 2007


"He makes me feel bigger and better than I am."
--Wallace Stegner (1909-1993)
Good Mourning Widows! Joy to you and me.
"It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood," as Mr. Rogers used to sing. The sun is shining brightly, the sky is a perfect shade of turquoise, and though it's biting cold out, there ain't a cloud in the sky.
If you get a chance, I'd be mighty honored if you stopped by.
Have a JOY-filled day. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing a little joy! I'm not a widow, but I've known a little grief myself, unfortunately. My brother died in 2003 at the age of 16. Nothing really makes it okay, but it's good to know we're not alone in dealing with our losses.

    kk

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.