Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Mourning Joy -January 11, 2007


"The answers will come if you're there to greet them."
--Beth Monde Conny
Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me!
Today is Thursday, January 11, 2007.
It is the first day of the rest of my life!
The sun shines brightly 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be.
I sit at my desk tippy-tap-tapping the keyboard of my sacred laptop all the while sipping black coffee, and remembering Him. Izzy is at my feet round as a button snoring his wee brains out. Tux? His little cat? Who knows?
This is My Mourning Joy. Tux will have to find his own.
That's a picture of my desk in my home office.
Yes, I'm a bit of a "slob" (that's a Donald Trump quote. Sorry, couldn't resist).
I'll be away from my desk for most of today, got field work, stuff like that to do. But I'll be thinking of YOU, my Widow friends, and looking forward to my next post, when we can meet again.
Until then,
Be well. Be proud. Be happy.
Take courage.
Have a JOY-ful day!
And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.