Sunday, January 14, 2007

My Mourning Joy - January 14, 2007

Good Mourning Widows.

Joy to you and me!

My new ezine article, Not For Widows Only -- 6 Things You Need To Know After His Death is up at ezinearticles.com.

I hope you like it.

Just follow the link. http://ezinearticles.com/?Not-For-Widows-Only----6-Things-You-Need-To-Know-After-His-Death&id=416307

Oh yeah, I welcome your comments, your votes, your ratings!

YOU make my day every day and give me My Mourning Joy!

Mourning Quote:

"...And some time when I wasn't looking, I got a new life."
Linda Della Donna

Hugs,

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.