Thursday, January 18, 2007

My Mourning Joy - January 18, 2007


Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.
It's pretty darn cold here 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be. Makes me glad I got two fur coats to keep me warm -- Izzy and Tux!
My new ezine article, For The Newly Widowed -- 4 Tips To Guide You Through The Grief Process is posted at http://ezinearticles.com/?For-The-Newly-Widowed---4-Tips-To-Guide-You-Through-The-Grief-Process&id=421354.
So what are you waiting for?
Give a click.
And read.
And if I'm real lucky, you'll leave a comment.
Go ahead.
I dare you.
Have a JOY-filled day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.