Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Mourning Joy - January 9, 2007

Today is Tuesday, January 9, 2007.
Good Mourning Widows.

I'm posting late this chilly morning. Sun's out, temperature's dropped, rain's stopped. Coffee's brewed, telephone's ringing, email's are a calling. Everything is on hold.

After a busy day yesterday of running errands, snapping blog pictures, interviewing for day-jobs, and scrubbing the upstairs bathroom, I'm doing the lazy-woman thing, the no-thing, at least for this morning. Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi before I make my new start this bright new day.

I want YOU to know that knowing YOU are out there is My Mourning Joy.

Of course, my small dog, Izzy, and his little cat Tux, say hi, too. *Er, that's only if I nudge them*

Have a JOY-ful day Widows.

I'll be thinking of you.

And remembering, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.