Friday, January 19, 2007

Welcome Maureen Arizin (Mrs. Paul Arizin)



"Whenever you meet a legend, you're a little uneasy." --Jay Wright
Good Mourning Widows.
Joy to you and me!
Today we welcome famous widow wife of famous basketball player of Villanova fame Paul Arizin to our JOY-ful club.
That's right Widows. The club what nobody wants to lift one pinky finger to JOY-n.
Maureen's husband Paul pioneered the jump shot -- "When I tried to hook, my foot would go out from under me," he said. "So I jumped. I always was a good jumper."
Paul died December 13, 2006. He was 78 years old.
Maureen is left with 4 sons, 1 daughter, and 14 grandchildren to see her through her mourning joy.
Mourning Joy:
Q: When is it dangerous to play cards?
A: When the Joker is wild.
Mourning Quote:
"My tears don't compromise my strength. They never have."
--Taken from a Kleenex commercial
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen.
Pull out a Kleenex, dry your eyes, and write something.
Anything.
Just do it.
Go ahead.
I dare you.
Have a great day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

1 comment:

  1. That sense of companions on the journey is important.

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.