Saturday, February 10, 2007

Famous Widow Anna Nicole Smith




"I am very saddened to learn about Anna Nicole's passing. She was a dear friend who meant a great deal to the Playboy family and to me personally. My thoughts and prayers are with her friends and loved ones during this difficult time." --Hugh Heffner
Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.
Today there is one less name on our club's member's ugly list. That's right Widows, the club what nobody wants to joy-n, become a member of, nor volunteer for.
Joy-n hands, and joy-n with me as we mourn the passing of one of our own members, fabulously beautiful, seriously controversial, famous widow, Anna Nicole Smith widow of famous billionaire, J. Howard Marshall.
Anna's 5 month baby daughter Dannielynn Hope is the only one left now.
Please G*d, make the press go away. And somebody good and noble and loving and kind and well, somebody somewhere out there do the right thing and step up to the plate and be there for Dannylynn.
Amen.
It is cold 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be.
Weatherman predicts snow.
Come Tuesday I expect to be buried *pardon the pun* in white stuff. The good news is there's plenty of ink in my pen, and I got two fur coats, Izzy and Tux, to keep me warm.
Ahhhh, mourning joy.
Be well Widows. Know that I wish you an abundance of mourning joy. This day, and always.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.