Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Mourning Joy - February 17, 2007


Good mourning Widows.
Joy to you and Joy to me!
Perhaps you have noticed.
Something new has been added to our Griefcase blogspot site.
It's my new logo.
And I'm JOY-fully proud of it!
It's been a long time coming. And I hope you like it. Because I had it designed especially for you, especially for me, especially For Widows Only, and dedicated to Him.
It is my hope and it is my dream to see Griefcase logo plastered across every gift shop window, on every souvenir tee shirt, on every Hallmark ceramic coffee mug, and on the cover of every one of my books 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be to the cobble stoned streets of Kowloon in Hong Kong.
Here's to you, Widows. Here's to me. Here's to US!
I wish you mourning joy.
We're not alone.
Now I'm off to get a tattoo *just kidding*
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.