Friday, February 02, 2007

My Mourning Joy - February 2, 2007


Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me!
Snow fell sometime during the night 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be. Here I sit, safe, cozy, and warm, fingers hugging a laptop keyboard, the aroma of fresh brewed coffee wafting through the air, two fur coats, my small dog Izzy and his little cat Tux, curled round as buttons on a sleep sofa, and a blanket of snow the color of white outside my office window.
Ahhhh, my mourning joy.
It's a new day Widows.
By the looks of my Little Red Mailbox, I see I am definitely not alone.
And for that reason I write this note.
Widows, YOU are writing me, and so are the people who feel YOUr pain. You write in confidence and ask questions.
I respond in kind, teaspooning information as best I can.
To those who leave anonymous comments in comment sections of daily posts, please know I respond in similar fashion by leaving a return comment.
That is because you do not leave an email address for me to email my reply.
If you are wondering did I receive your message, the answer is yes.
All you need do to read my response is return to your original comment posting to see it.
To those of you who have emailed me direct, I have responded directly to you.
I try to be as prompt as possible. And please note, your email addresses, the questions you write, your words are confidential and never shared.
If I help in any way, I do it in the name of Edward Louis Sclier. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have helped me fulfill a promise, the one I made two years, 8 months 2 days ago--but hey, who's counting?
As a reminder, my email address is littleredmailbox@aol.com.
Feel free to surf on in anytime.
That said, now I'm writing to you.
I'm considering creating a column.
What do you think?
We're growing in numbers Widows.
Last time I checked we were 123 opted-in to receive my free ebook. And that doesn't count the individuals who are writing me direct.
Bad news is We're growing.
And that is why I need to hear from you.
I need to know:
Interested in a Griefcase Newsletter?
How about a Griefcase Forum?
Would you like to get to know each other?
If so, let me know.
Drop me a line. Fill me in. Tell me your thoughts. Go ahead. I dare you.
Widows, this club is my club, drats, this club is your club.
Drats. Drats. Drats.
Have a joy-filled day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.