Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Mourning Joy - February 25, 2007


Good Mourning Widows.

I have no idea why I placed a yellow caution sign on my blog today. But I like the color -- it reminds me of sunshine.

Perhaps if I think yellow thoughts throughout my new day and if I am careful not to step on the cracks in the sidewalk, I'll be okay.

Hey, sounds like a plan to me.

Light winds, 25 degrees, faded sunshine, storm system from Canada fighting a warm system from somewhere else is what Mr. Weatherman predicts today.

Mr. W. also predicts 4-7 inches of snow, maybe more, maybe less, on and off throughout the night, maybe tomorrow morning...yaddayaddayadda...sounds like Mr. W. needs a window with a bright yellow caution sign stuck to it.

In preparation, I've battened down the hatches 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be, and loaded the pantry and refrigerator with good things to eat. And, drink.

Hot cocoa, chocolate dipped cookies, chocolate covered ice cream nuggets--two flavors--mint and vanilla--and a few other chocolate things. Of course, there's doggie biscuits, and cat treats for Izzy and Tux.

YUM!
I've a Brunch date today. Meeting up with 40-50 people, someplace not far from where I live with my small dog Izzy and his little cat Tux. Tomorrow is another day.

Gotta run.

Until we e-meet again, have a joy-filled day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.