Thursday, February 08, 2007

Welcome Kristen Breitweiser (Mrs. Ronald Michael Breitweiser)



"I'm very disturbed and I want some answers. I want to know what the truth is." --Kristen Breitweiser

Good Mourning Widows.

Joy to you and me!

Today we welcome famous widow wife of famous 9/11 victim Ronald Michael Breitweiser to our joy-ous club.

That's right Widows. The club what nobody wants to JOY-n. Ever!

Kristen is an attorney.

She is a member of the 9/11 widows known as "the Jersey Girls" (Patty Casazza, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg). They were instrumental in the formation of the 9/11 Commission.

"When the White House did not send her hearings in March 2004, 'they walked out in silent protest.'"

Kristen wears her husband's wedding band.

"The only evidence of his life to be recovered at Ground Zero."

"After watching my husband get murdered on live worldwide television, everything changed."

Mourning Joy:

Mary had a little lamb

She also had a bear

I saw Mary's little lamb

But I never saw her bear.

Mourning Quote:

"...I don't want to say it's easier after five years. Maybe it's just less hard." --Nellie Anne Cassey

After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen.

Open that JOY-nal.

Write what is easier after five years for you.

...What is less hard?

...What don't you want to say?

Go ahead. Write it.

I dare you.

Have a joy-filled day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.