Monday, March 26, 2007

Mourning Joy

Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.

I like that I am a writer. Being a writer takes me places other people get to read about. On Saturday, March 24, 2007, I got to visit the Third Annual Lego Event held in Red Hook, Brooklyn. In addition to volunteering to build buildings with "phenomenal" kids, I got to snap pictures and write about it.

Here for your reading pleasure and my mourning joy are a few snapshots of my great day and the great fun had by all.

Be sure to read my article, Mario Arbore, A Man And His Dreams

Go ahead. Give a click!





The young man in the center is my son, George and his wife, Colleen.


That's me with George and again that's me playing on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.