Saturday, March 31, 2007

Mourning Joy



"Don't forget to tell someone you love them today." --Sign on a flower shop

Good Mourning Widows. Joy to All the World Today!

I'll make this brief. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm in a hurry. 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be the sun is bright as a new born daffodil and the joy of getting up, getting dressed, getting out beckons.

In as few words as possible, I got errands to run, cat to feed, dog to walk, and a few other necessary important things to do.

But I'm doing like the sign on the flower shop says to do, taking time to tell you, I Love You!

There. I said it.

Now it's your turn.

Find someone you care about, and tell them those 3 little words.

Go ahead.

I dare you.

Have a joy-filled day Widows. And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.