Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Naina Yeltsin (Mrs. Boris Yeltsin)




"The debilitating bouts of depression, the grave second thoughts, the insomnia and headaches in the middle of the night, the tears and despair ... the hurt from people close to me who did not support me at the last minute, who didn't hold up, who deceived me -- I have had to bear all of this," he wrote in his 1994 memoir, "The Struggle for Russia."


Welcome famous widow, Naina Yeltsin, wife of former President, Boris Yeltsin, who engineered the final collapse of the Soviet Union and pushed Russia to embrace democracy and a market economy. He was 76.


Naina is left with two daughters and several grandchildren to see her through her mourning joy.


Mourning Joy:


Q: Why did the atoms cross the road?


A: It was time to split!


Mourning Quote:

"Do not walk ahead of me. I may not follow. Do not walk behind me. I may not lead. Just walk beside me. And be my friend." --Camus


After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Write something. Go ahead. I dare you.


Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.


:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.