Saturday, April 14, 2007

Happy Saturday


Good Mourning Widows!
Joy to all.
Blue skies and one dead bluejay greet me this sunny Saturday morn.
Looks like my small dog's little cat's gone hunting. Looks like I'm the recipient of a present - like it or not - what's a mother to do!
Weatherman warns a fierce Nor-Easter is headed my way. I'm off to batton down the hatches, oar a canoe, and bury the dead bird parked at my front door.
My small dog, Izzy, says, Hey. His little cat, Tux, too.
And that's the way it is 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.