Friday, April 13, 2007

Heart to Heart


It's time for a heart to heart chat. As Betty Rollin says, "You don't want to be miserable your whole life."
I agree - wholeheartedly.
I'm busy cleaning up my house, ridding myself of "stuff" - the things that I no longer want. It is 3 years since Edward died, well almost, I have new goals, and I am centered on a new path - the Yellow Brick Road of my life.
I believe we widows are special. We are not accidents of fate, we are chosen. And that which does not kill us, does make us strong. Though, we remain the same, I've discovered, because of deep pain, we become a new improved version of who we truly are.
In that regard, I'd like to hear from you, dear widow.
I want to learn your story.
How did losing Him affect your life?
How did it happen?
What changes have occured in your life?
What is different about you since His death?
What do you plan to do with the rest of your life?
Feel free to email me your stories at littleredmailbox@aol.com
With your permission, I'll quote you, I'll share your story. I'll post excerpts. I might even write a book about US.
If you like, you may remain "Anonymous."
Let me know.
Let me hear from you.
And that's the way it is 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.