Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mourning Joy - What Time Is It? TTMO!



"And sometime when I wasn't looking, I got a new life." --Linda Della Donna

Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

It is 3 years May 1 DH is dead.

He is never coming back.

There, I said it.

Though I miss Him, love Him, and will never forget Him, it is time -- My time -- To do what every widow accepts eventually to do after His death -- TTMO! *Time To Move On*

In keeping with my TTMO theme, beginning today, *hey, it's Spring!* I begin the clean up, clean out, get rid of "stuff" thing. And boy, do I got "stuff".

And, you dear widows, know what I mean. Exactly.

It's not easy making the TTMO decision. Nobody can tell a widow when is a good time to tackle that life jolting event and carry it through. Only a widow can decide when is it her time.

But, for me personally, it's just not practical, emotionally healthy, or cost effective any more to hang on to some of the things I got surrounding me in my life any more. They are an albatross around my neck.

But hey, that's me. And like Ol' Blue Eyes croons, "I gotta be me!"

So in bidding all widows out there a joy-filled day today, I leave everyone with one question: What time is it?

And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.