Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Bernadette Boggs (Mrs. Daniel Boggs)



"My dad was a good man. He didn't deserve this. ...My mom is devastated right now." --Kristen Boggs

Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.

Today we welcome famous widow, Bernadette Boggs, wife of New York City Transit worker, Daniel Boggs, to our joy-ous club.

Daniel Boggs was run over by a NYC Transit train late Tuesday, April 24, 2007.

Boggs was 42 years old.

He leaves his wife, Bernadette, and their three children, Kristen, 13, Danny, 9, and Valerie, 5.

Mourning Joy:

Notice in a dry cleaner's window:

ANYONE LEAVING THEIR GARMENTS HERE FOR MORE THAN 30 DAYS WILL BE DISPOSED OF.

Mourning Quote:

"In the beginning there was nothing. God said, 'Let there be light!' And there was light. There was still nothing, but you could see it a whole lot better." --Ellen deGeneres

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Boggs:

    Bernadette,

    It is very important that you contact me.

    I am the NYCTA Director of Middleware Management (Computers) and I may have information for you to use in a/your wrongful death case.

    I can be reached at 516 359 3991 or by way of e-mail at r.scott.lewis@gmail.com

    Sincerely,
    >scott<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ms. Donna:

    Linda,

    It is very important that you contact me.

    I am the NYCTA Director of Middleware Management (Computers). I may have information for you to use in a/your wrongful death case.

    I can be reached at 516 359 3991 or by e-mail at r.scott.lewis@gmail.com.

    Sincerely,
    >scott<

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.