Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Birthday, George L. Griffin III


"George is a little monkey, and all monkeys are curious. But no monkey is as curious as George. That is why his name is Curious George." --Margret & H. A. Rey
Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.
Today, my son, George, is 32 years old. Imagine.
Thirty-two years ago at this time I was delivering the man, as Beyonce sings, "To the left, to the left, to the left" of me.
I am so proud. I am so greatful. I am so filled with mourning joy.
How I wish Edward Louis Sclier were here to see the fine young man, "our" son grew to become.
But who's to say, he isn't.
Mourning Joy:

Q: Why couldn't the skeleton go to the dance?

A: He had nobody to go with!

Mourning Quote:

Give thanks! --Anonymous
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen.
Write something.
Go ahead. I dare you.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L
Note to George: "Happy Birthday, Son!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.