Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Tuesday


"Some days are like this."--Google
Good Mourning, Widows. *and others, because I know we get visitors from time to time ;)*
Joy to you and me.
Ever have a day where no matter what you seem to do seems to turn out not right?
Yesterday I planned to garden--dig dirt, plant petunias, daisies, marigolds--but the soil was hard and after awhile it felt like I was digging concrete. Nevermind the rocks I hit everytime I planted my spade *will somebody out there please tell me why God created rocks?* Anyhow, as the temperature climbed, and my shovel made those teeth-hurting scrape-scrape sounds in the earth, I decided to put away my garden tools, temporarily, of course, and go to the beach.
Today is a new day. I awaken rested, refreshed, renewed, and brown as a berry :) ready to tackle that garden task, and my new day in my new life without Him.
How about you.
As Dr. Phil says, "It's okay..."
Have an abundantly joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L
Now, where did I put that shovel...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.