Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Wednesday - In Search of X


Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.
It's a bright sun shiney day here 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be. Weatherman promises mid 80s. What a treat!
It is 3 years, 29 days, 4 hours, 58 minutes since Edward Louis Sclier died, but who's counting? And it is just as many days as I began my new life without Him by my side, in search of "x."
Every day is a challenge.
Every day is different.
Today I am called to Jury Duty. Izzy goes to doggy day care, Tux is left to guard the house.
A new adventure, a new "x."
What is your new adventure this bright morning? What is different for you, today? Where is your "x?"
Fingerhug your pen. Open your joy-nal. Set the timer for ten.
Write something.
Go ahead.
I dare you.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.