Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Birth of a Promise - A Sunday, June 24, 2007


I lie in bed and think of Ed
Remembering the things he said
His warm embrace
His handsome face
His gentle touch
Oh God I miss that man so much --Linda Della Donna
The sun is shining brightly 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be. My small dog, Izzy, curls round as a button at my feet, his little cat, Tux, roams the neighborhood free, while I sit at a makeshift desk in a corner of my garage, fingers tip-tapping a desktop keyboard. I am remembering three promises I made 3 years, 1 month, 24 days ago to Edward Louis Sclier.
Promises are very important and should never be taken lightly. For me, a promise is a promise is a promise....
Thanks for stopping by. If you get a chance, check out http://www.griefcase.net/
After that, keep checking.
One promise is about to be born.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.