Friday, June 15, 2007

A Friday - June 15, 2007

Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me. Today is Friday, June 15, 2007.

I got my small dog, Izzy, curled round as a button and snoozing at my feet, while his little cat, Tux, sits on a window sill licking his paws. Me? I'm sipping black coffee, nibbling a slice of cinnamon raisin toast smothered in cream cheese, my fingers tip-tapping a laptop keyboard. I'm busy as a backyard squirrel gathering nuts in autumn this bright sun-filled day 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be.

Got one question especially for you:

What's your favorite food to eat, dear widow?

Got one?

Aw, come on. Share. It can be fancy as filet mignon in special secret sauce, simple as a toasted marshmallow dragged in coconut.

Send it to me at littleredmailbox@aol.com

If you do, I promise to send you a copy of my free e-book, "Treasury of Quotations, For Widows Only" and post your recipe here at www.griefcase.blogspot.com

What are you waiting for?

Open that cookbook. Set the timer for ten. Fingerhug your pen. Hit send.

Have a great day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.