Saturday, June 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME...

Today is my birthday. I am *hand over mouth* years old.

This is my plan:

To have FUN!


There's an Olymbic BBQ I plan to attend. I plan to leash Izzy, plan to fill a cooler with ice and sodas, maybe a bottle of Pinot Grigio. I said, maybe, a tukey sandwich on a hard roll slathered in mayo, a couple of bananas, a peach, a plum, a bag of Chitos....


I plan to participate in a hula hoop contest, run a three-legged race, hop in a potato sack and race around an orange cone.

In the evening, I plan to dine at a famous chain restaurant, the Chinese one in The Westchester Mall, the one off Rt. 287, with G, my son, C, my daughter *I despise the words in-law, because I love her so much*, E, C's sister, and D, C's sister's boyfriend.


I plan to make my *hand over mouth* birthday the best birthday I've had since May 1, 2004, that fateful day my Special Someone went someplace we will all go one day.


Today is my birthday. Happy Birthday to ME!


This is my plan for my birthday. What's yours?


Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.


:)L




An Olympic Event - Happy Birthday to ME!




G, C, and ME!



E and D wishing ME Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Mission accomplished girl!

    May you have many many more.

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.