Friday, June 15, 2007

Noel Mokuahi (Mrs. Victor M. Fontanilla)





"Hey baby just got off shift. Really tired, but I just wanted to say hi and I love you." --Army Pfc. Victor M. Fontanilla

Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.

Today we welcome famous widow, Noel Mokuahi, wife of famous Army Pfc. Victor M. Fontanilla, from Stockton, California, to our joy-ous club.

Noel Mokuahi joy-ned our joy-ous club on May 17, 2007 when her husband, Pfc. Victor M. Fontanilla, was killed by a roadside bomb in Iskandariya, Iraq, protecting you and me.

Pfc. Victor M. Fontanilla was 23 years old.

Noel Mokuahi Fontanilla has their son, Mykal-Christian Kila, age 2, to see her through her mourning joy.

Note to Noel: We send our sincerest condolences. And we thank you.

Morning Joy:


Q: What's a bad German fighter pilot called?


A: Baron von Wrecked Often.


Mourning Quote:


I was too hurt to laugh and too old to cry. --Abraham Lincoln


After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Open your joy-nal. Set the timer for ten. The topic is: What hurts me; What makes me cry; What makes me laugh...

Go ahead.

Write something.

I dare you.

Have an abundantly, joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.


:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.