Monday, July 30, 2007

Edward Ryan - 9/11 Victim



"..it is the biggest deal in my life. No one deserved to die on 9/11-including my beloved uncle. i will never forget him. May he Rest In Peace.~Jackie Ryan age 12~















Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.
Today we bless the famous family members of famous executive, Edward Ryan, killed on 9/11.

Edward Ryan's remains were identified this week by DNA experts. Edward Ryan was from Scarsdale, New York. He was married, a father of four, and along with 68 co-workers was trapped by debris that clogged stairwells in the burning tower hit by American Airlines Flight 11.

Edward Ryan was 42 years old.

Mourning Joy:

What we can learn from dogs: When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.

Mourning Quote:

Don't cross out. (That's editing as you write. Even if you write something you didn't mean to write, leave it.) --Natalie Goldberg

After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Open what I lovingly refer to as a joy-nal, set a clocker timer for ten minutes, and write something. Go ahead. I dare you.

Have a joy-filled day. And remember, we're not alone.

:)L

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Six years of not knowing for sure and not being able to "bury" your dead must surely be hell. I really like what you are doing to comfort others, Linda. This is a great blog. Thank you for sharing your mourning joy.

    Yvonne
    www.yvonneperry.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like what you are doing here. Losing someone is a hard issue - most of us don't know how to comfort those who have lost. BTW - I am a person who does all my journals/blogs in my word processor, and will have to sometimes restrain my right pinky from hitting the backspace button to cross out. Thanks for that quote!

    fireofsorrow
    http://fireofsorrow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.