Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Jennifer Dunckley (Mrs. Allen J. Dunckley)


"He was my renaissance man. That's what I called him all the time because everything he did, he did well." --Jennifer Dunckley
Good Mourning, Widows. Joy to you and me.
Welcome famous widow Jennifer Dunckley, wife of famous Army Sgt. Allen J. Dunckley from Yardley, PA, to our joy-ous club, the club nobody wants to joy-n.
Jennifer became a widow on May 14. On that day Army Sgt. Allen J. Dunckley was killed in Salman Pak by small-arms fire.
Jennifer's and Allen's first date was a private plane ride Allen chartered over New York City.
Army Sgt. Allen J. Dunckley was 25 years old.
Jennifer is left with Joshua, 3, and Hannah, 2, to see her through her grief.
To Jennifer, Joshua, Hannah, and every member of Allen J. Dunckley's family, sincerest condolences. We thank you.
Mourning Joy:
Q: What's the difference between someone going up a staircase and someone looking up a staircase?
A: One steps up the stairs; the other stares up the steps.
Mourning Quote:
I thought about not finishing, but very briefly. I thought I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hadn't at least tried. i've never dealt with such pain. I can't believe--I can't believe I won, really. --Serena Williams
After we remember Him, fingerhug your pen. Open your joy-nal. Set the timer for ten minutes.
What is your pain? What thoughts spiral your brain when you think about it? What can't you believe? What can you believe?
Go ahead.
Write something.
I dare you.
Have an abundantly, joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.