Saturday, July 21, 2007

Meet Mother Teresa and Mourning Joy


"I see God in every human being." -- Mother Teresa
Good Mourning Widows. Joy to you and me.
It's Sunday. Sky is bright blue. Sun is shinging brightly.
Yippee!
In a little while, I'll crate Izzy, lock up the townhouse and hop in the Corolla. I'll drive to my favorite place in the whole wide world--the beach--the place I met Edward Louis Sclier--to make my white body brown.
Ahhhh! Mourning Joy.
As you can see, I have posted a photo of Mother Teresa.
Everyone knows who Mother Teresa is.
She was that famous nun who dedicated her life to the poor, the sick, and the children of Calcutta. In that vein, I am happy to announce that I will be blogging at www.WorldHistory.com as "Mother Teresa."
Of course, I am not really Mother Teresa, I have never met Mother Teresa, and I have never been to Calcutta. I will just be pretending to be Mother Teresa and writing pretending to be.
What fun. What mourning joy!
I hope you'll stop by and read Mother's words, er, my words.
And that's the way it is, 20 miles north from where the World Trade Center use to be.
Have a joy-filled day, Widows. And remember, we're not alone.
:)L

No comments:

Post a Comment

You have permission to email Linda Della Donna at grief case net (all one word) (the) @ (sign) gmail.com with your grief comments/questions. Responses to your grief questions will appear here.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.